Waterproofing Paint - Use Liquid Rubber
How to permanently waterproof areas cost effectively?
Don't ignore water leaks - the risk of water damage is not worth it.
Waterproofing is simpler than you might expect.
Liquid Rubber is a versatile DIY waterproofing membrane that is perfect for so many projects.
You literally just paint Liquid Rubber on and allow it to cure into a fully rubberized waterproof membrane.
Use Liquid Rubber to seal and waterproof almost anything
- Roof repairs
- Retaining walls
- Seal flashings around roof
- Extremely effective to repair box gutters.
Owner/Builders: Liquid Rubber is a robust, waterproofing barrier for under concrete slabs.
Liquid Rubber the Ultimate Waterproofing Coating
- Pond,water features, fountains
- Caravan roof
- Asbestos encapsulation
Easy to Use and Cost Effective
Apply to most surfaces – concrete, wood, even rusty old metal to name a few
- Apply to most surfaces – concrete, wood, even rusty old metal to name a few
- 800% elasticity, this waterproofing coating expands when it needs to!
- Requires no pre-mixing or hardeners
- Adheres just as strongly to concrete, timber, steel and most substrates
- Is resistant to most inorganic solutions
- Is odourless
- Is UV stable
Delivery throughout Australia
4L ($120) & 15L ($350)
Use Liquid Rubber:
Concrete Slab Waterproofing
Seal Roof Penetrations
Findlay-Evans Waterproofing are Melbourne contractors who provide commercial & industrialspray-on waterproofingapplications.
Paul Evans, Manager/Director of Findlay-Evans Waterproofing, is a Registered Builder & Certified Waterproofer.
The Team at Findlay-Evans use spray applied Liquid Rubber membranes for commercial balcony, basements & roofs.
Contact Melbourne Waterproofers: www.waterproofingfew.com.au