Company WOODMIX Ltd. offers construction companies and companies formwork beams H-20 with high quality and at good producer prices.
The wood beams H-20 are a major component of the formwork and greatly facilitate and accelerate the construction of monolithic concrete buildings and structures.
The beams are highly load-bearing, which guarantees the strength and reliability of the formwork and eliminates the need for additional building materials to strengthen it. This significantly saves time and money.
The beams H 20 are used for both horizontal and vertical formwork.
Beams are environmentally friendly building materials and are therefore widely used to build private homes.
We offer our clients formwork beams H-20 after testing them according to different parameters.
The products have European quality and characteristics that exceed the requirements of the European standard EN 13377: 2002.
The production process is carried out using modern equipment and high-quality dried wood.
Advantages of the H-20 formwork beams:
- Durability in use is achieved through an excellent connection between the upper and lower flanges with the stem (central beam) which are glued in a press under pressure.
- The stem is made of moisture-resistant 24 mm thick birch plywood from leading manufacturers in Russia whose humidity is no more than 15%.
- The special plywood resin used in the beams allows you to achieve good results when used.
- The FOLCO LIT adhesive (Germany), which meets the D4 class of the European Standards EN 204/205, gives high breaking pointand ensures consistent quality of products, verified over time.
- The cover of the beams is weatherproof and has an antiseptic effect.
- Indicator: admissible bending moment M (kMn)– 6.22
- Normative value (requirement EN 13377 not less than)– 5.0
- Indicator: admissible shear force Q (kN) – 14.0
- Normative value (requirement EN 13377 not less than)– 11.0
- Beam height - 200 mm
- Flange width - 80 mm
- Flange thickness - 40 mm
- Length - 1.5 m - 6.0 m
- Weight - 5.0 kg / m
- Stem - moisture resistant plywood of birch thickness 24 mm
- Glue - "FOLCO LIT D4" (Germany)
- Country of manufacture – Russia
- multiple uses
- quick assembly and disassembly in construction
- convenient storage
- good price / quality ratio / number of cycles of use
Thanks to its durability and efficient use, our H-20 beams are popular in many countries.