FIRST-RATED RINGLOCK SCAFFOLD EXPORTING GLOBALLY OVER 10 YEARS
APAC is a pioneering ringlock scaffolding company that supplies a wide range of ringlock scaffolding system. We guarantee quality and services, catering to brand owners, wholesalers, and distributors overseas.
IN APAC, QUALITY IS NOT BOASTFUL BUT CORNERSTONE.
RINGLOCK SCAFFOLD COMPONENTS FOR SALE
APAC can supply premium grade ringlock scaffolding components in small MOQ. From vertical standards and steel planks to diagonals, we have it all at a great price. Different surface treatments can be chosen for your demands.
RINGLOCK SCAFFOLDing ADJUSTABLE BASE JACK for sale
START COLLAR for sale
RINGLOCK SCAFFOLDING ALUMINIUM STAIR for sale
RINGLOCK SCAFFOLDING STANDARD for sale
RINGLOCK SCAFFOLDING LEDGERS for sale
RINGLOCK SCAFFOLDING DIAGONAL BRACE for sale
STEEL PLANK FOR SALE
RINGLOCK SCAFFOLDING Lattice girders FOR SALE
RINGLOCK SCAFFOLDING Double Ledger FOR SALE
storage rack FOR SALE
RINGLOCK SCAFFOLDING side bracket FOR SALE
U-head jack FOR SALE
APAC PROVIDES A LARGE RANGE OF RINGLOCK SCAFFOLDING SUPPLIES FOR SALE
manufacture ringlock scaffolding
in step by step
APAC Ringlock scaffolding components are made of high-quality Q235 or Q355 grade steel. We control the quality of our scaffolds through our daily quality control processes, including steel grade testing, dimensional inspection, and weld line testing.
High-quality raw material
Punch and moulding
Quality Meets Excellence
We have strict quality control management system to ensure that the best products are delivered to customers. We offer our clients a wide range of quality assurance services from product design and testing, material selection and sourcing, warehousing, distribution and delivery.
Our team of skilled professionals ensures that our products are manufactured under the highest standards of quality and safety. The entire manufacturing process is carried out in-house at our state-of-the-art facilities. Our in-house testing laboratories ensure that each and every product conforms to international standards.
choose your material
We are a leading ringlock scaffolding supplier and manufacturer, with more than 7 years of experience in the field of scaffolding, edge protection systems, and other related products.
We have carbon steel Q235 and Q345. select your material according to your application environment.
Our products are mainly exported to Europe, America, Australia, and Southeast Asia. We are confident that we can provide you with excellent service at competitive prices.
selection of surface treatment
On steels, we offer both hot dip and cold galvanizing for zinc galvanizing.
Before galvanizing, metals have been soaked in a caustic bath.
Hot Dip – Steel immerses in a molten zinc bath to create durable and tough zinc alloy layers. It provides maximum corrosion protection for steel when used outdoors.
Cold – Zinc spays to steels at all angles at a controlled rate for required thickness. It provides basic corrosion protection for indoor applications.
In addition, we provide customized services and can choose different treatment methods according to the needs of customers.
Ringlock Scaffolding for sale
APAC is a leading ringlock scaffolding manufacturer in China. APAC ringlock scaffolding is widely used for various industrial and construction applications.
As a leading manufacturer, we always receive several questions from our clients all over the world.
Therefore we prepared this beginner’s guide on ringlock scaffolding. If you need any specific information, you are always welcome to send us an inquiry.
Yes, we could offer the sample if it’s in stock. But you need to pay the cost of freight.
It’s according to the quantity of your order. About 2-4 weeks after your payment.
You can make the payment to our bank account, 30% deposit in advance, 70% upon sending the copy of Bill of Lading. Bulk order can be negotiable according to the order status.
The ringlock scaffolding consists of a tube, plate, collar, and planks. The tube is made of aluminum or steel.
The used steel grade is hot rolled steel. If the construction area has overhead cables, a fiberglass wound tube in a polyester matrix or nylon can be used.
Aluminum alloy is used in ringlock scaffolding. They are three times lighter than steel and highly durable.
For the board you can use steel, aluminum, or wood planks. You can choose one according to your project’s requirements.
We can tell many advantages of using a ringlock scaffolding system. But effortless assembling is the most important of all of them.
This system consists of three main parts – Rosette, Base collar, and wedge pin. Vertical and horizontal braces are used for linking. Here are the steps for assembling ringlock scaffolding:
- First, the base plates are placed on the ground or surface.
- Then the vertical braces are mounted.
- The horizontal braces are placed between the vertical elements in order to lock the locking mechanism.
- The next phase is to mount other horizontal braces on the locked frame.
- Then vertical braces are mounted by using the upper adjustment shafts to build the upper structure of the system.
Figure 9 – Only hammer is enough to assemble ringlock scaffolding
Assembling ringlock scaffolding is very easy and less expensive. It demands less labor cost and no additional tools. You can set up the entire structure with just one tool – a hammer.
We have demonstrated the assembly process of ringlock scaffolding in the following video
Both scaffolding systems are made of prefabricated components with specific functionalities. These scaffolding systems are manufactured with high-strength galvanized steel.
The most significant difference between the two lies in the way they are connected.
Figure-10-Ringlock Scaffolding connection
Figure-11 Kwikstage Scaffolding connection
Ringlock scaffolding comes with a unique rosette-type central connector, which can be connected to 8 components. This connector allows ringlock scaffolding to exhibit complex geometries.
Kwikstage scaffolding welds 4 “V” iron plates on the high tensile steel tube as the connection point for standards.
Although Ringlock scaffolding and Kwikstage scaffolding are widely used in the construction industry, Ringlock scaffolding has some advantages over Kwikstage scaffolding. Let’s look at some of the key differences.
- Surface treatment：Ringlock scaffolding is hot-dip galvanized. Kwikstage is normally powder-coated. On the other hand, Kwikstage scaffolding may be refurbished with paint hiding rust, corrosion and traceability.
- Load-handling strength: Ringlock scaffolding has more components to share the pressure resulting in a more stable structure, and the service life is also pretty high. From this point of view，Kwikstage scaffolding is not as durable as ringlock scaffolding.
- Time advantage: Layher Allround scaffolding is a type of Ringlock scaffolding. Back in 2010, Layher already did a comparative test of the installation.
The test results showed that the erection time of Ringlock scaffolding can save over 50% than Kwikstage scaffolding for the same size and height of the assigned structure.
We are factory direct. It is certainly we do quote for the best price we can do.
If you want to add quantity, we could reduce the price as well to the extent that it afforded us an additional economy of scale. We can accept a lower margin if we do a larger job.
As everyone knows, price is usually not the single most important factor in a purchasing decision. It is one of many factors that determine how much value a product or service has to a customer.
If you only insist to chasing “lower price”, then you may get:
Maybe there are hidden pitfalls such as quality, service, and so on behind the “lower price”.
Pls trust the quotation we would give you, it is professional because of our high level of expertise in handling scaffolding equipment requirements overseas.
Our products are manufactured strictly according to international standard, and we take a test on every step before delivered out.
APAC Ringlock Scaffolding have an extended warranty of 2 years post purchase date against manufacturer defects and machine failure. Warranty does not cover light surface rust, or damaged due to negligence or misuse. We are happy to replace or pay compensation faulty goods within their period.
Hot-dip galvanized steel comes with strong protective zinc. This process makes steel corrosion-resistant to ensure a longer life span. Hot-dip galvanized steel can last as long as 50 years. But as ringlock scaffolding is made for bearing the weight of construction workers and their tools, they don’t survive that much.
But still, the life span of ringlock scaffolding is quite astonishing. Ringlock scaffolding can survive more than 20 years.
Apart from a longer lifespan, the hot-dip galvanization process has another advantage. Hot-dip galvanizing coating is self-maintaining. Therefore, the maintenance cost of ringlock scaffolding is extremely low.
OHSA has some specific safety guides for ringlock scaffolding. They can be categorized in multiple sectors:
- The scaffold must be capable of bearing four times the recommended weight.
- Designed by a certified person.
- Only rated load should be placed
- Must be built with construction-grade lumber.
Construction Safety Requirements
- The platform should be fully planked and decked. The space between uprights and platforms should not exceed 25 cm.
- If the side brackets create a wider opening between uprights and platforms, the space should not exceed 24.1 cm.
- Scaffold planks of ringlock scaffolding must be able to bear four times the intended load.
- The fabricated planks, platforms should be used following the manufacturer’s instructions.
Yes, as a leading scaffolding system manufacturer in China, we have expertise in ringlock scaffolding. Ringlock scaffolding is a relatively new product. In APAC, we have the best experts from China and manufacture using one of the best factories in China.
Here are some factors why we are considered as one of the leading ringlock scaffolding manufacturers in China:
- We are equipped with the best designers, engineers, and workers.
- We ensure the proper metal management in the manufacturing steps.
- Our products are produced by TS EN 10219-1 certification and mechanical tests.
- According to EN ISO 3834-3 standards, we use gas metal arc welding.
- We always follow the rules and regulations applied by OSHA.
Scaffolding is not just a construction tool. Workers’ life depends on the quality of the scaffolding system. Ringlock scaffolding is safe, and that’s why contractors prefer this system over other scaffolding. We maintain all the safety measures so that contractors can have full trust in us, so do the workers.
If you have any queries or any project in your mind, send us an inquiry. A dedicated expert on Ringlock scaffolding will contact you shortly.
Ringlock scaffolding is a type of modular scaffold with a unique ability to create complex geometries in construction industries, off-shore construction, ship building, etc.
Construction workers install ringlock scaffolding quickly and efficiently. They reduce the labor cost and time by a great deal. Moreover, they have an inbuilt safety mechanism and high load capacity.
You don’t need any special equipment to install ringlock scaffolding. Only a workforce and a hammer are enough to build the entire structure. The mechanism is based on joining horizontal braces.
You can combine up to eight ledgers, and braces connections and each connection can carry 2500 pounds safely.
Figure 1 – Ringlock scaffolding
Every component of ringlock scaffolding is hot-dipped galvanized and provides enhanced safety. Ringlock scaffolding is lightweight, durable, and requires minimal maintenance.
Here are the components of a Ringlock scaffolding system
These pots are also known as standards and they provide vertical supports. Vertical posts come in various sizes to create different types of structures. You can bring them with or without spigots.
Figure 2 – Ringlock-Scaffolding-Vertical
Ringlock Scaffolding Ledgers
They provide horizontal support to the scaffolding system. For safety purposes, they work as a guard rail. Available in various sizes.
Figure 3 Ringlock-Scaffolding-Ledger
Ringlock Diagonal Braces
They are built the same way as the Ringlock ledger with only one difference. The ends have a diagonal plug. Ringlock diagonal braces form triangles with ledger and vertical bracing providing additional support to the scaffold using the triangular stability principle. Figure 4 – Ringlock-Scaffolding-Diagonal-Brace
You will find side brackets at the end of the scaffold. They expand the reach after putting planks. Workers store their building materials to enhance working speed.
Figure 5 -Ringlock-Side-Bracket
They are designed to bear higher service loads than regular ledgers.
Figure 6 -Ringlock-Truss-Legers
Planks are responsible for creating the main platform where workers will stand and perform their tasks. Planks stay side by side. The number of planks determines the width of the platform.
Figure 7 – Ringlock scaffolding-plank
They are placed in the scaffold so that workers can go upwards. Each pedal contains small holes to ensure anti-slip safety.
To ensure multiple working platforms, infill planks are used.
Figure 8 Ringlock-Steel-Stairs
Storage Racks & Baskets
As the name suggests they are used to store building materials and tools enhancing working efficiency.
When it comes to additional accessories, you have lots of options with ringlock scaffolding. Here we are mentioning some of them:
- Rosette clamp
- Toggle Pin
- Davit arm
- Spigot Adapter Clamp
Ringlock scaffolding is flexible and can create any type of shape under any situation. They can be used in a wide range of applications because of their versatility.
Here are some of the advantages of ringlock scaffolding:
- Easy assembly and disassembly make the working process more efficient and quick.
- Fewer components mean they are easy to transport, and you can store them in a short space.
- Ringlock scaffolding has the best frame-body stability compared to other scaffolding. They have the support of a complete vertical bar, rod, vertical-diagonal and horizontal-diagonal structure to ensure a complete working environment.
- You can use it as an exterior scaffold using the same components.
- High load support capacity
- Highly efficient and reduces labor intensity by half. You can connect ringlock scaffolding two or three times faster than traditional scaffolding.
- Has built-in safety systems to ensure security to the construction site.
- Applicable in a wide range of applications both in construction areas and for industrial purposes.
- Ringlock scaffolding adopts a hot deep galvanizing process, and the surface contains silver-gray metallic color. The color looks gorgeous, which provides an aesthetic surface image.
Aluminium scaffolding is becoming more widely used, normally as mobile scaffolding towers as they are easy to move due to the reduced weight. But Steel scaffolding is still dominant in many countries, and the cost of aluminum scaffolding is more expensive than steel scaffolding
- Lightweight– Aluminum scaffolding is built with a special type of metal alloy, which is 75% lighter than steel scaffolding.
- Strength and Support– Internal expansion and cold expansion are used on Aluminium components to achieve excellent pull-off strength.
- Quick installation– Aluminium scaffolding is straightforward to install. Quick installation means fewer tools needed and less manpower required.
- Stability– Apart from being lightweight and easy to assemble, Aluminium alloy is very durable and has a long lifespan.
- Cost-effective – Aluminium scaffolding is expensive than steel scaffolding but they are cost effective.
10.Except for the Construction Industry, Which Industry is currently using the Ringlock Scaffolding System?
Though the construction industry is the primary sector that depends on ringlock scaffolding for various purposes, they are not the only industry. Many other industries are currently using ringlock scaffolding for various purposes. Some of them are:
- Temporary Roofs & Hoarded Scaffolds
- Façade Scaffolds
- Rolling Towers
- Stationary Towers
- Offshore Scaffolds
- Event Scaffold
- V Bottom Boiler Scaffolds
- Cantilever Scaffolds
- Ship Scaffolds
- Access & Egress,
- Bridge Scaffolds
Before buying ringlock scaffolding online, you need to have a clear idea of what you are looking for. Among so many options, it could be overwhelming for you if you don’t know the requirements and a clear idea about your construction site or any other application.
- Ringlock scaffolding comes in various types and sizes. So, first, find out the maximum height and dimensions you will need for your project.
- The next consideration is the ground you will use your ringlock scaffolding for. If your project is on concrete or solid soil, you don’t need any additional components as most ringlock scaffolding is fixed perfectly on the ground providing anti-slip resistance.
- If the ground is not plain, you will need a leveling device and additional components to make the ringlock scaffold slip-resistant.
- The environment is also crucial. If any wire has potential threats, you might have to change the build material.
- As you are buying online, you should check the certification and users reviewsabout the company you intend to buy from.
- Ask the client list from the manufacturer and contact some of the customers to get an honest picture of their service.
- The manufacturer should have a dedicated customer support team. Ask them how to avail the warranty and how they provide customer support.
Ask for a quotation from several manufacturers. If any supplier offers a surprisingly low price, avoid them. The product quality may not be the same.
Still not finding your needed Ringlock Scaffolding Products?
Contact our experts for professional & cost-effective solutions.
Ringlock Scaffolding is a modular scaffolding system for industrial and construction applications.
Compared to the traditional scaffolding system, it has the characteristic of being easy to install, long service life, saving labor, and cost-saving, so ringlock scaffolding is an economic solution for you.
What’s more, APAC Ringlock scaffolding components are fully interchangeable with the Layher Allround system.